The aim of this service is to advise and support schools to make the most of ICT across the organisation (administration and curriculum) and help to achieve the school’s ICT vision and strategy.
The team provide high quality, value for money services across the whole range of school requirements. We provide technical support and advice to education professionals. Our whole school support service is customer focused and works in partnership with individual schools to evaluate current and future needs.
The support provided will enable schools to plan the development of ICT in line with the school’s priorities, technological advances, DfE and LA initiatives and developing good practice for the use of ICT in education and learning.
The service includes:
- High Speed Internet Connectivity, filtered to exclude inappropriate material according to national educational standards.
Please note we will be offering a new broadband service in early 2016. This will be a cost effective high speed fibre to the premise (FTTP) service. More details will be circulated shortly.
- IP (Internet Protocol) Telephony Service allowing voice AND data to be transmitted over the existing shared IP network.
- Technical Infrastructure Support to diagnose and resolve all school ICT system problems
- Curriculum Services including the use of ICT across the curriculum, ICT self review framework and e-safety
- Management Information System (SIMS) guidance and technical support
- Consultancy and Training Services
Road Safety Education
The Road Safety Team work very closely with all sectors of the community, although much of their work is based around children, young people and their parents.
The team can provide advice on highway matters (including car parking) for both improvements and new works.
Southend Adult Community College (Training for Business)
Southend Adult Community College (SACC) provides award winning education, vocational training and Apprenticeships to over 6,800 learners including both adults and young people.
The College has three sites across the town:
- The Southchurch Centre, Ambleside Drive, Southend
- The Belfairs Centre, Belfairs Academy, Highlands Boulevard, Leigh-on-Sea
- The Westcliff Centre, Prittlewell Chase, Southend (this is a specialist centre for adults with complex and profound learning difficulties and physical disabilities)
In addition, the College provides training in many other community facilities, including schools and children’s centres.
The whole college was judged as “Good” with “Outstanding” features by Ofsted in October 2014. The College’s Business Development provision currently works with over 200 local employers each year.
You can browse our services below and
when you are ready to buy, simply login.