Property and Estates Management have been providing Southend schools with assistance with the management of day to day maintenance, servicing, general building advice and design and project management since Southend on Sea became a unitary authority in 1998. As a result our team, which incorporates a full range of building professionals, have a thorough knowledge of the fabric of Southend’s school buildings and plant.
The Standard Service we offer:
- access to the Team’s Helpdesk service for responsive repairs and contractor advice.
- access to a large range of annual servicing contracts and statutory contracts allowing your school to benefit from the competitive rates received from various borough wide public building contracts we have procured. This also includes an ‘out of hours’ service for emergency works.
- telephone support from our building professionals in the event of a building related emergency that may lead to the closure of your school or a building related issue that could cause serious and immediate danger; a site visit from our building professionals will incur a charge of £50 per hour for each professional attending.
- telephone support for building related issues from our professional teams; a site visit from our building professionals will incur a charge of £50 per hour for each professional attending.
Additional Services offered are:
- Condition Surveys
- Floorplans and floorplan updates
- Site visits from our Building Professionals
- Design, tender and project management services