The aim of this service is to advise and support schools to make the most of ICT across the organisation (administration and curriculum) and help to achieve the school’s ICT vision and strategy.
The team provide high quality, value for money services across the whole range of school requirements. We provide technical support and advice to education professionals. Our whole school support service is customer focused and works in partnership with individual schools to evaluate current and future needs.
The support provided will enable schools to plan the development of ICT in line with the school’s priorities, technological advances, DfE and LA initiatives and developing good practice for the use of ICT in education and learning.
The service includes:
- New High Speed Fibre Broadband Service, filtered to exclude inappropriate material according to national educational standards
- IP (Internet Protocol) Telephony Service allowing voice AND data to be transmitted over the existing shared IP network.
- Technical Infrastructure Support to diagnose and resolve all school ICT system problems
- Management Information System (SIMS) guidance and technical support
- Consultancy and Training Services