Objectives: This course will allow the delegates to create more professional documents using a wide range of Word features.
Content: The following are suggested topics for this level of the package and it is not intended that every subject will be covered. The actual content can be decided prior to the day or after discussion with the delegates. It will be dependent upon the skill levels of each individual.
Pre-learning Requirements: Delegates should be aware of the contents of the introductory level course.
- Revision of introductory topics
- Using the task pane (if relevant version) including the clip board
- Indents and tabs
- Customising bullets and numbers
- Using outline numbering
- Creating and manipulating a table
- Working with columns
- Section breaks - how to create and use sections
- Landscape and Portrait within a document
- Using Headers and Footers with page numbers
- Headers and Footers combined with section breaks
- Creating and storing a document template
- Understanding why templates are important
- Understanding and using mail merges
- Envelope and Label Options
- Inserting dates and symbols
- Working with lists