This course is designed for those using Excel for the first time or for those who want to revisit the use and creation of formulas.
Pre Learning Requirements: Delegates must have attended a Windows Introduction course, or be proficient in the use of a PC and mouse.
- Exploring the Excel Screen
- Using Basic Workbook Skills
- Navigating around a spreadsheet
- Working with Columns and Rows
- Entering and editing data
- Formatting Numbers – currency, dates and decimal places
- Formatting Text – bold, type and colours
- Formatting Cells – borders and shading
- Format painter
- Cut, Copy and Paste
- Auto Fill and Auto Complete
- Creating Basic Formulae – addition, subtraction, multiplication, division and percentages
- Using the AutoSum button
- What is BODMAS?
- Printing your work
It will provide delegates with the confidence to experiment with the basic features and functionality of the package.
Cancellation must be received 10 working days prior to attending the course via email or full payment will be charged