After completion of this course the delegates should have gained an extensive knowledge of Excel’s capabilities.
The following are suggested topics for this level of the package and it is not intended that every subject will covered. The actual content can be decided prior to the day or after discussion with the delegates. It will be dependent upon the skill levels of each individual.
- Revision of previous topics
- Successful use of complicated pivot tables
- Advanced filters
- Creating templates
- Security – cell and sheet protection
- Advanced formatting – conditional formatting, data validation and use of comments
- Understanding the available options
- Scenarios, solver and goal seek
- Custom views
- The auditing tool bar
- Creating and using lookups
- Exploring the available functions
- Creating a macro and assigning it
- Importing and exporting information, including text to columns
Delegates should already be familiar with excel, either being self taught or having attended introductory and intermediate courses.
Cancellation must be received 10 working days prior to attending the course via email or full payment will be charged