Content: The following are suggested topics for this level of the package and it is not intended that every subject will be covered. The actual content can be decided prior to the day or after discussion with the delegates. It will be dependent upon the skill level of each individual.
- Revision of introductory topic
- Understanding page set up
- Named cells and ranges
- Working with multiple sheets - linking and 3D formulae
- Excel as a database - how to create a list
- Sorting information
- Using auto filters
- Introducing pivot table
- Charts - creating and modifying graphs and charts
- Introduction to functions - calculating averages, counting information and text functions
- Outlining and grouping
- Conditional formatting
- Past special functions
- Freezing and splitting your screen
Pre-Learning Requirements: Delegates should be aware of the contents of the introductory level course and be able to cope with simple formulas. If you are not familiar with formulae of any kind, then please consider the Introductory course before applying.
This course will allow the delegate to create more effective spreadsheets and to some extent automate their work.
Cancellation must be received 10 working days prior to attending the course via email or full payment will be charged