This course will include an update on safeguarding and current developments of this, an explanation of the role of the SSPC, aspects of a safe learning environment and an introduction on what to do if there is an allegation against someone.
- To be reminded and updated regarding legislation and guidance re: Safeguarding
- To have an update on current developments in relation to safeguarding
- To be reminded of the role of the SSPC
- To have an understanding of the key elements of a safe learning environment
- To be given an introduction to what to do if there is an allegation against someone working with children
To have up to date Child Protection guidance, and an understanding of key elements of the safe learning environment.
All cancellations must be received 7 days prior to the course, to avoid being charged full payment.
Target Audience - Existing Designated Safeguarding Leads in Schools (or Deputy DSLs) with responsibility for Child Protection