This is a introduction/refresher course for new childminders and staff who need to know about the use of the providers portal.
The training will cover the following: Headcount Training You will:
2-Year-Old Funding Training You will:
- understand the process for logging into the Portal website and complete password resets;
- learn how to use the Portal to complete your headcount (census) for your 2, 3 and 4 year olds;
- understand the process for adding/deleting/amending child details on your headcount, including claiming for Early Years Pupil Premium.
- learn how to complete an Assisted Application on behalf of a parent to check if a 2-year-old is eligible for funding;
- understand how parents/carers can use the Citizen Portal to check their child’s eligibility;
- learn how to use the Portal to notify the authority of funded placements for 2-year-old children.