For the latest national guidance relating to Coronavirus (COVID-19) please visit our dedicated Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information Page.
1) Click 'Resources' along the top of the screen
2) Scroll down to find 'Coronavirus (COVID-19) Latest National Guidance' and click
Please note, this resource page will be updated regularly so please check back for current information.
Preparations for Closure Due to Coronavirus - Special Edition
In the newsletter this week: a message from Michael Marks (Executive Director (Children & Public Health)), Brin Martin (Director of Education and Early Years), John O’Loughlin (Director of Children's Services), Krishna Ramkhelawon (Director of Public Health), Key LA Contact Information, 'Critical Workers' Defined and Latest DfE Guidance.
To download this week's issue, click the link under 'Downloads' on the right hand side.
Interactive HR List
This list in no longer in operation, please log in to the Southend Learning Network view the new HR Resource page for access to documents. The new page can be accessed via:
1. Login in to the SLN
2. Click on 'Resources' tab along the top
3. Choose 'Human Resources Home Page'
4. You will only have access if your school subscribes to the HR service
If you have any difficulties accessing this resource page, please contact email@example.com or 01702 215938
Travel Support for Keyworkers - Services Available
I would like to make your school aware about the travel support we can offer your employees who are key workers or unable to work from home.
Our services are designed to help people get around while complying with social distancing guidelines. We particularly encourage walking and cycling for those that can in order to reduce congestion and allow enough space on public transport for those that need to use it at this time to be able to do so as safely as possible.
Our services include:
• An affordable Bike Loan Scheme, prioritising people who need to travel to work – http://www.forwardmotionbikeloan.com
• Free cycle confidence training sessions with a qualified instructor for adults of any ability
• Personal travel planning to help your staff make informed travel decisions
• One to one cycling and active travel advice for your staff over video call
• Free cycle parking for your organisation
• Online bike sales through our Cycle Hubs Facebook page
• Bike donations and refurbishment
• Bike servicing and repairs
• A range of ‘how to’ videos on bike maintenance and cycling safely on YouTube
• Cycling freebies, such as bike accessories and neck buffers, which can be delivered to your place of work
To find more about our services, please get in touch by email or visit our website http://www.forwardmotionsouthessex.co.uk
CANCELLED: Director's Briefing 19th May 2020
I hope you are well. Apologies, due to COVID-19 the Director's briefings is cancelled, it was due to take place Tuesday 19th May (08.30-11.00) @ The Tickfield Centre .
If you booked your place here on the SLN you will receive an email confirming the event is no longer taking place and your place has been removed. If you have any questions please contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you for your understanding and stay safe