Tuesday 3rd March 2020
Drop-in between 13:00 - 16:00, The Tickfield Centre
Parents, carers, pupils (as appropriate) and professionals do please join us for the launch of the new ‘‘Southend SEND: Shared Expectations’. This is a free drop in event but numbers are limited so please book your ticket via Eventbrite. At the event you will be able to find out more and contribute to the next steps (where relevant) including:
- ‘‘Southend SEND: Shared Expectations’’. The guidance is for schools, covering statutory school age pupils, and will make clear the statutory and local expectations for SEND that all schools are required to meet.
- ‘‘Southend SEND: Provision Guidance’’. This can be used as a reference point for schools to check that they are doing all that could be expected to meet the needs of pupils with SEND.
- The co-design extensive process, with parents, carers and pupils, and links to Southend 2050 that has resulted in the above being produced.
- Southend’s review framework
- Southend’s new Local Offer
- "POET’’ and "EHCP Hub’’
- Southend’s SEND Information Report
Please book your place via Eventbrite here.